Our Vinyl Window Product Features
No matter what type of vinyl window you're after, they all come with these industry-leading features.
Fusion-welded sash and masterframe provide superior strength and structural integrity, while neat, tight corners create a sleek look. Heavy-duty metal gives extra security to your window and makes it easier to install hardware.
Thermally efficient frame and sash construction use high-performance insulated glass units to block the transfer of heat and cold. This helps keep your home comfortable in both warm weather and cool seasons.
The bevelled exterior masterframe on double hung, slider and casement helps the window accommodate differing installation methods and architectural styles.
A generous selection of window accessories ensures the perfect finish for your home. From brickmoulds and jamb extensions to painted interior windows in casement, awning and picture shapes, our vinyl windows have everything you need to make your home look its best.
Super Spacer® Non-Metal Spacer System
A key component to a window's energy efficiency is the spacer system, which creates an insulating air space between the panes of glass. This non-metal design eliminates any metal-to-glass contact, thereby increasing the edge of the glass temperature by more than 16 degrees – resulting in 60% more energy efficiency than a traditional box metal spacer.
EnergryPlus Quattro Glass Package
Gentek's newest Dual Glazed system is designed to meet the new ENERGY STAR performance requirements, ensuring your windows are cooler and more energy efficient.
- Ultra-efficient glass package can achieve triple-glazed glass performance
- Features two surfaces of Low-E technology that reflect heat back into the home interior, significantly increasing ER Value
Energy Plus Glass Packages
- Double-glazed EnergyPlus glass units feature one surface of Low-E glass, insulating argon gas and the Super Spacer structural foam spacer for an excellent Energy Rating.
- Meet ENERGY STAR performance requirements for Climate Zones 1 and 2 for our vinyl window styles. Meet ENERGY STAR requirements for Zone 3 for fixed casement and picture windows.
Solar Shield Glass Packages
- Features increased solar control to help create consistent indoor temperatures to deal with Ontario's wide range of climates, from hot summers, and bitterly cold winters
- Meet ENERGY STAR performance requirements, including Zone 3, for all window styles
- Block up to 50% more unwanted solar energy than standard clear glass and up to 40% more than even dark-tinted glass, resulting in lower air-conditioning usage and a more comfortable indoor climate
- Depending on the size and model of the window, it achieves centre-of-glass R-values up to 9
A Wide Range Of Colours To Select
Choose a grid pattern from one of our four styles. Then, select the profile that best matches your window's style. Interior grids will further enhance the appearance of your windows.
Grids are available in complementary White in Flat or contoured Eurogrid style, featuring a modelled "cut-wood" look. Our vinyl windows also offer Rectangular grids in Pewter and White. All grids are enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning.